Shipping & Delivery Info
- New Zealand
- We do not ship worldwide at this stage
- Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude holidays
- Dispatched order is when the the product is shipped. You will know this because you will receive a shipping notification email
- New Zealand orders start at a shipping charge of $6.99 NZD
- Australian orders start at a shipping charge of $19.80 NZD
All Shipping rate pricing increments based on weight:
- New Zealand dispatched orders take an estimated 1-3 business days tracked via Courier Post. These are generally targeted for Overnight Delivery. For the south island these can take up to 3 business days sometimes.
- Australian dispatched orders (eparcel service) take an estimated 6-10 business days tracked via the Eparcel service.
- Australian dispatched orders (courier service) take an estimated 2-6 business days tracked via the NZ Post International courier service.
Shipping Parcel Special Instructions For Delivery Disclaimer:
By default we set all parcels delivery status to signature required on delivery for your safety. We have other options you can select when choosing your shipping method these are:
- AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL)
- A FULL SIGNATURE REQUIRED (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
Rural Delivery Estimates:
Please allow 2 extra business days for delivery on top of the stated shipping estimates.
Saturday Delivery Extra Charge Info:
We can arrange for Saturday delivery but you will need to pay an extra $6 NZD. This option is only available for New Zealand customers. If you would like us to arrange this then please purchase this item here in the order you want it applied to. If you are wanting to add this to an existing order then please purchase this item here and state your order number in the notes (special instructions found on the your cart page) that you want the purchase to be applied to.
- Free shipping on New Zealand orders with a cart value over $100NZD.
- Shipping method used to send free shipping orders is the standard flat rate non eco shipping method.
- New Zealand: We use Courier Post signature required bags within New Zealand. Your tracking number will be emailed to you. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Australia: We use tracked E-parcel service to deliver orders to Australia. Your tracking number will be emailed to you. If the number is not yet working, wait one business day as the courier company can sometimes take time to process the scan.
- Parcel enters the destination country and the declared value is assessed.
- If the parcel is over the dollar value threshold customs will hold the parcel for clearance. Customs will contact you via post, phone or email to pay a fee (this fee is usually a percentage of the order)
- Sometimes Customs will ask you for more information about the parcel items. If this happens then please download your ‘order invoice’ which is found at the bottom of your ‘order confirmation email’. Once you have downloaded the invoice, send it to the customs contact person.
- Once the fee has been paid customs will release the package for delivery.
Please be aware of New Zealand Public Holiday closures that affect our work and dispatch hours.
Delays with processing orders will likely occur around busy shopping periods such as Christmas, Easter, or with new product launches.
Sale periods can sometimes result in your order being dispatched a day or two after you order the product. Please be aware that the delivery estimates are based on dispatched order status.